Free Cross Stitch Pattern - Summer Toucan

by - July 12, 2018


I've hit the boring part of my Village Pond cross stitch, lots of lines of blue. So I thought that I'd make a colourful toucan pattern to cheer me up! I didn't get round to it until our electric cut the other day (we have a meter and no memory) but I'm really pleased with how he turned out - and I hope you love him too!


Here's the pattern, just right click and save - or there should be buttons somewhere to share to Facebook, Pinterest, whatever you wish. I chose to stitch him on (I think) 28 count belfast linen which was an actual pain, none of my stitches wanted to sit right. If you like a lot of coverage I recommend stitching three strands of black on 14 count aida or stitch the whole thing as two strands on 18 count. There's only a small amount of backstitch here too!

Vee x

You May Also Like

0 comments