WIP - A Little Bit Of Everything

by - August 12, 2018



Wow time does fly when you're not so much having fun as being incredibly stressed out. I recently found out that my Gran who lives up in Yorkshire, has cancer, so I packed up some bags, left Somerset and came up. We had planned to come back down for a few days to spend time with my daughter but plans for a relative to look after said daughter while her Dad was working fell through, so I'm back down in Somerset worrying.



My Village Pond is STILL going, I finished the bottom and I'm now battling a large tree on the side. I have started a little of my next project to ease the sheer boredom but I'm really determined to finish the pond as I just treated myself to 3 brand new kits for my birthday that I'm really excited about receiving. I've also done a little bit of embroidery, my first piece! It was pretty popular on the Embroidery subreddit which was a nice surprise. 

Hopefully my next update will have a finally finished Village Pond!

Vee x

You May Also Like

0 comments